Reclaim Your Extraordinary Self Event
Do you have a feeling that you are here for something far greater than what you are doing right now?
Are any of these true for you?
- You just feel that you are not doing what you are meant to be doing?
- You watch other people create success doing what they love – but you are not sure how to do it for you?
- You have an inkling of what you would like to do – but you are not sure how to make any money at it?
- You feel stuck and unfulfilled, even though on the outside your life looks great?
- You have tried many different things in the past but “something” is holding you back from living 100% authentically as you?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these statements, then you’re in the right place.
I’ve been where you are and I know I can help. And I’d love you to attend this 2-day life-changing event, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before…
Over these two days you will…
- Rediscover your purpose, and the reason you are here.
- Release the patterns of self-sabotage.
- Recognise how the imposter syndrome stops you from achieving success.
- Rewire a new belief system about WHO you are and WHAT you can achieve.
- Rewrite your purposeful story to give you clarity and confidence.
- Repower with strategies that you can implement immediately.
Isn’t it Time to Reclaim Your Body? There is a major change brewing. The anti-diet movement is like a groundswell that is growing everywhere. Women have had enough. They are taking back control and saying there simply has to be a better way. And there is. Over 30...
Isn’t It Time to Change the Story You are Telling Yourself? Every time we want to make a major change in our lives – whether that’s to lose weight, change careers or make more money, the biggest challenge we face, is not whether or not we can achieve what we want –...
Getting Winter Ready! Winter has well and truly arrived this week, and with the temperatures dropping over the next few months, it can be challenging to feel motivated to eat well or exercise (especially in the morning). But the average Australian adult gains about...