Isn’t it time for courageous feminine leadership?
The World Economic Forum’s 2017 Global Gender Equity report, ranks Australia at #35 in the world, slipping from a high point of 15th in 2006 with our arch sporting rivals New Zealand, sitting at #9.
While Australia scores very highly in the area of educational attainment, there is still an enormous amount of progress to be made in the areas of economic participation and opportunity (equal pay and representation in the C-suite) (#42) and political empowerment. (#48) – if we are to truly gain gender equity and parity.
So how can we change it?
On today’s show I shared some of my keynote address given in Auckland this week, at the Educate Plus Conference.
Sharing the CHALLENGES, we face, but more excitedly – the POSSIBILITIES we can make to creating significant change. And how it all starts with us.
1. Why the beliefs we don’t know we have, play such an important role
2. The one thing we all do under pressure that keeps us playing small.
3. The biggest challenge women face and why.
4. Why we must change the conversation and the invitations!
5. What courageous feminine leadership really looks like and how we live it and most importantly how we teach it.
This show is important for those who want to step into leadership, support other women in leadership… and most importantly to make the future a better place for our daughters and our sons.
For details of the Courageous Feminine Leadership Program… click here
Click on the image to watch on Facebook or Click here to head to my Youtube channel to watch this week’s episode.
You can book in for a Private Chat with me here to see if and how I can help you.