Reclaim Your Extraordinary Self Event
Do you have a feeling that you are here for something far greater than what you are doing right now?
Are any of these true for you?
- You just feel that you are not doing what you are meant to be doing?
- You watch other people create success doing what they love – but you are not sure how to do it for you?
- You have an inkling of what you would like to do – but you are not sure how to make any money at it?
- You feel stuck and unfulfilled, even though on the outside your life looks great?
- You have tried many different things in the past but “something” is holding you back from living 100% authentically as you?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these statements, then you’re in the right place.
I’ve been where you are and I know I can help. And I’d love you to attend this 2-day life-changing event, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before…
Over these two days you will…
- Rediscover your purpose, and the reason you are here.
- Release the patterns of self-sabotage.
- Recognise how the imposter syndrome stops you from achieving success.
- Rewire a new belief system about WHO you are and WHAT you can achieve.
- Rewrite your purposeful story to give you clarity and confidence.
- Repower with strategies that you can implement immediately.
The Incredible Power of Forgiveness to Help You Feel Stronger, Leaner & Lighter Principle #9 in the Stronger Leaner Lighter Methodology is - Forgive Easily Why? Because the ability to forgive both yourself and others, has been proved to help you feel physically,...
How Weasel Words Uncover Unconscious Beliefs Blocking Your Success Do you do this? You set goals or intentions and feel very motivated at the beginning to achieve them. Then.... something happens. Things start to get in the way. You lose energy. It feels as if the...
Finding the Confidence To Speak Your Truth Right now it feels as if we live in a polarized world where expressing differing opinions is often fraught with emotion. Whether that be differing opinions about the story of 2020/21 Whether that be about the Megan &...