Reclaim Your Extraordinary Self Event
Do you have a feeling that you are here for something far greater than what you are doing right now?
Are any of these true for you?
- You just feel that you are not doing what you are meant to be doing?
- You watch other people create success doing what they love – but you are not sure how to do it for you?
- You have an inkling of what you would like to do – but you are not sure how to make any money at it?
- You feel stuck and unfulfilled, even though on the outside your life looks great?
- You have tried many different things in the past but “something” is holding you back from living 100% authentically as you?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these statements, then you’re in the right place.
I’ve been where you are and I know I can help. And I’d love you to attend this 2-day life-changing event, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before…
Over these two days you will…
- Rediscover your purpose, and the reason you are here.
- Release the patterns of self-sabotage.
- Recognise how the imposter syndrome stops you from achieving success.
- Rewire a new belief system about WHO you are and WHAT you can achieve.
- Rewrite your purposeful story to give you clarity and confidence.
- Repower with strategies that you can implement immediately.
Research shows that most people complain once a minute during a typical conversation. Complaining is tempting because it feels good, but like many other things that are enjoyable—such as eating a block of chocolate or scrolling through your social media fee instead of...
Isn't it time to be true to yourself? Perhaps one of the most important questions to ask ourselves, is not WHAT we want - but rather WHO we really are! My mother's favorite quote (and the one she wrote in a card and gave to me on the morning of my wedding), simply had...
1:6 women has experienced physical or sexual violence in Australia each week Intimate partner violence contributes to more death, disability and illness in women aged 15 to 44 than any other preventable risk factor. Domestic or family violence against women is the...