Reclaim Your Extraordinary Self Event
Do you have a feeling that you are here for something far greater than what you are doing right now?
Are any of these true for you?
- You just feel that you are not doing what you are meant to be doing?
- You watch other people create success doing what they love – but you are not sure how to do it for you?
- You have an inkling of what you would like to do – but you are not sure how to make any money at it?
- You feel stuck and unfulfilled, even though on the outside your life looks great?
- You have tried many different things in the past but “something” is holding you back from living 100% authentically as you?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these statements, then you’re in the right place.
I’ve been where you are and I know I can help. And I’d love you to attend this 2-day life-changing event, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before…
Over these two days you will…
- Rediscover your purpose, and the reason you are here.
- Release the patterns of self-sabotage.
- Recognise how the imposter syndrome stops you from achieving success.
- Rewire a new belief system about WHO you are and WHAT you can achieve.
- Rewrite your purposeful story to give you clarity and confidence.
- Repower with strategies that you can implement immediately.
Isn't it time to make your intentions real this year? On last week's show, I shared the first two steps of the 8-Step Manifestation process - the exact steps we used last year to manifest our beautiful ocean and mountain view apartment, our brilliant Canadian...
On this Mornings with Time-Life Coaching spot have also shared the steps 3 and 4 in my 8 Steps to Making Your Intentions a Reality process, that will help you achieve what you want in 2019. Steps 3 & 4 1. Plan the implementation An old military strategy is that no...
On this weeks’ Mornings with Time-Life Coaching spot I share the first two steps to my 8 Steps to Making Your Intentions a Reality process, that will help you achieve what you want in 2019. Steps 1 & 2 1. Make a decision In my years of coaching and working with...