Reclaim Your Extraordinary Self Event
Do you have a feeling that you are here for something far greater than what you are doing right now?
Are any of these true for you?
- You just feel that you are not doing what you are meant to be doing?
- You watch other people create success doing what they love – but you are not sure how to do it for you?
- You have an inkling of what you would like to do – but you are not sure how to make any money at it?
- You feel stuck and unfulfilled, even though on the outside your life looks great?
- You have tried many different things in the past but “something” is holding you back from living 100% authentically as you?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these statements, then you’re in the right place.
I’ve been where you are and I know I can help. And I’d love you to attend this 2-day life-changing event, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before…
Over these two days you will…
- Rediscover your purpose, and the reason you are here.
- Release the patterns of self-sabotage.
- Recognise how the imposter syndrome stops you from achieving success.
- Rewire a new belief system about WHO you are and WHAT you can achieve.
- Rewrite your purposeful story to give you clarity and confidence.
- Repower with strategies that you can implement immediately.
The Living Lighter Show - From Idea to Award Winning Cosmetic Brand On the Living Lighter Show this week I interviewed CEO & Founder of NAS Cosmetics Jennifer Hinds, who went from an idea to award Winning Cosmetic Brand. After discovering the ingredients in...
How to Stop Sabotaging Your Success Self-sabotage! Aghhh! It is one of the most frustrating things blocking your success. You have set your intentions, you have created your vision board - perhaps you even tap and say mantras throughout the day.... But then it...
Creating Business Success Using Feng Shui On this week's Living Lighter show I was thrilled to interview Alisse Bradley, the author of the book Millionaire Feng Shui, Alisse has a Graduate Diploma in Natural Science and an Associate Diploma in Human Science, along...