Reclaim Your Extraordinary Self Event
Do you have a feeling that you are here for something far greater than what you are doing right now?
Are any of these true for you?
- You just feel that you are not doing what you are meant to be doing?
- You watch other people create success doing what they love – but you are not sure how to do it for you?
- You have an inkling of what you would like to do – but you are not sure how to make any money at it?
- You feel stuck and unfulfilled, even though on the outside your life looks great?
- You have tried many different things in the past but “something” is holding you back from living 100% authentically as you?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these statements, then you’re in the right place.
I’ve been where you are and I know I can help. And I’d love you to attend this 2-day life-changing event, unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before…
Over these two days you will…
- Rediscover your purpose, and the reason you are here.
- Release the patterns of self-sabotage.
- Recognise how the imposter syndrome stops you from achieving success.
- Rewire a new belief system about WHO you are and WHAT you can achieve.
- Rewrite your purposeful story to give you clarity and confidence.
- Repower with strategies that you can implement immediately.
Isn't it time to reclaim your power? Do you.... Have that one person in your life who consistently takes your power away? Work for somebody that has a way of keeping you in your place or discounting your ideas. Or you are constantly dealing with an energy-vampire who...
We’ve all experienced it in some way - whether that is applying for a new job, putting forward an idea at work, trying to make a sale or even asking somebody out on a date. The fear of rejection… it’s a bit of a chameleon – instead of being easily identifiable, it...
Isn't it time to create a bigger dream? I asked myself this week … “Am I dreaming big enough?” It came about, after I shared our story at a seminar recently. In preparation for the event, I reflected on how much our life has changed over the past 10 years. And it got...